July 10, 2014, 10:43pm
- An 18-month-old Palestinian toddler was killed in a 'price tag' arson attack carried out by suspected extremist Jews in the occupied West Bank. Will Israel hunt down the killers?
- U.S. Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz spent the last year personally negotiating with Iran. Now, he explains how the nuclear deal improves the security of the United States — and Israel.
- "Sometimes a beard is just a beard. And sometimes a beard is a result of Oedipal love for your mother. Who knows?"
- Watching a movie about David Foster Wallace is inherently ironic. But it's worth putting that aside to enjoy The End of the Tour.
- "If a community’s respected religious leaders preach, over and over again, that gay people deserve to be killed, isn’t it inevitable that someone will try to kill them?"
- A refreshing side dish on a hot summer day - try this sweet-and-sour cucumber salad!"
- BREAKING: An Israeli assailant has stabbed six participants in an annual Gay Pride march in Jerusalem on Thursday, police said.
- The movie Ant-Man proves, once and for all, that team short and Jewish is on the rise.
- Chaim Landau loved the Jewish settlers of Gaza. And yet, he supported Israel's plan to evacuate them from their homes. On the tenth anniversary of the disengagement, he explains why.
- Barbara Puc is one of very few babies who survived Auschwitz. Read her moving story - told here for the first time.
- Actors Jack Black and Morgan Freeman join other big shots, including Queen Noor of Jordan, in a comedic video released Tuesday that plumps for the Iran deal.
- With a prequel series set to premiere on Netflix this week, we ask: “Wet Hot American Summer,” why dost thou tickle us so?
- Judy Brown used to call her brother ‘crazy as a bat.’ Turns out he was just autistic — and in a new memoir, the ex-Hasidic author recounts learning to love him.
- This summer is vicious. For those of you who don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, here's a refreshing and quick cucumber soup!
- "I get it: God destroys when we destroy each other."from-cache