June 29, 2014, 2:24pm
- The story of how Clinton brought an Israeli education program to America starts with a coincidence.
- It's a smoked meat miracle!
- The younger you are, the less you care about a candidate’s faith.
- "The radical feminists are coming for the rest of you non-conformists. Welcome to purgatory." - Bethany S. Mandel
- Unsecured creditors in the bankruptcy case of FEGS are seeking tens of millions of dollars for a joint retirement plan serving thousands who work for NY Jewish charities.
- Is Marco Rubio, finally, the hope of moderate Republicans? Not according to Jay Michaelson.
- "I came to ignite your smoldering Bush-desire to weed out hate and sow the seeds of peace.” - Marc Daniels, yarmulke salesman, to Jeb Bush.
- Have we Jews become captivated by bro masculinity?
- Why Bernie Sanders should embrace the kibbutz narrative and, in fact, place it front and center in his campaign.
- Israeli-born Maayan Zilberman, founder of Sweet Saba, has made a career of smashing expectations.
- "My dear feminist sisters, I still love you, and I hope you still love me, but I am a feminist for Bernie, and I will not apologize."
- Our friends at Ayelet Tours have a trip planned in July tracing the voyage of the Kindertransports. A wonderful image of the children! Learn more here: http://www.ayelet.com/Kindertransport2016.aspx
- The Donald doesn't know communion plate from collection basket but....
- The #HollywoodSoJewish joke you might have missed when Bernie Sanders was doing 'SNL'
- From a $55,000 Israel trip to a $1900 “Vampire Breast Lift,” this year's #Oscar nominees are getting some pretty serious swag.from-cache